Hotel Management Software

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 13 19:24:43 EDT 2011

Hi all. We have several conference centers around, but custom apps people have built for scheduling have been woefully inadequate. We need a kind of Hotel Scheduling solution, and everything out there is insanely expensive, or else charges exorbitant fees to host, based upon how many conferences, and how many attendees a year you will have.

If anyone has done any work on this sort of thing, I would purchase what you have if I could be able to customize and expand on it. It's a long shot I know, but it's just the sort of thing Livecode would excel at.

Barring that, does anyone do any freelance user interface work? I am not very good at building user interfaces. Maybe if someone had a template for forms that I could build upon, that would be a good starting point.

Bob