what is the last LiveCode version to run on G5?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jul 13 13:25:02 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 2:18 PM, stephen barncard <
stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:

> I'm keeping my G5 for a long time...
> yeah, Panther was a lot of cats ago...

Hey I had a working G3 and a Newton until last year when someone sat on my
newton and someone moved my G3 to a damp place and it destroyed the
screen...

my G4s are working really well...

I miss how well built those things were, they just seem to last longer than
the current intel machines.