Resizing the objects in a group

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Jul 13 02:01:42 EDT 2011

Thanks guys.  The double click on Edit Group seems to be the easiest way
around this.  I do believe it is a bug irrespective of how long it's been
around.  Not necessarily a code bug - maybe just fixing the dictionary entry
bug would make it right.  I'll enter something at the QC just so it's on
record.
Pete