Rev Customer Databased Hacked?

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:19:00 EDT 2011

On Jul 11, 2011, at 5:12 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Pierre Sahores <psahores at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> I changed all mine, even if they went in theory full safe. It's realy best
>> for all of us to verify that our passwords are at least trusted as 100% safe
>> by the cPanel AJAX tester. Any mix of letters, numbers and itemdels are
>> always more trusty than only letters + numbers ;-)
>>

> I used http://strongpasswordgenerator.com/ to generate mine... :-)

I made a simple stack to generate strong passwords. Options include choosing length of PW and whether to use punctuation characters or not. Should be pretty robust. Using this kind of password really means you have to have a secure repository for your passwords, since random passwords are rarely easy to remember. (Here is a plug for Bill Vlahos' InfoWallet!)

Mac:
http://db.tt/RieJv91

Windows:
http://db.tt/PEaUKCY