getting from exe to Livecode

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 14:03:41 EDT 2011

Alistair,

I checked out the program I recommended and it doesn't work on LiveCode standalones with passwords. As usual, Jacqueline is the go-to person for standalones (and everything else).

The analogx website does have some other interesting programs and I've never had any problem with any of them. When TechTV was on, the main guy (can't think of his name) used to always put in a good word for analogx.

--- Good program, but NOT for LIVECODE --

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/Programming/textscan/Freeware.htm