Resizing the objects in a group

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sun Jul 10 20:55:02 EDT 2011

According to the dictionary: "If the *lockLocation* of a group is false, the
group is automatically resized when the objects in it are moved, resized,
hidden, or shown."

I have a group that has just one control in it - a datagrid - and its
lockloc is false.  If I resize the datagrid by dragging its handles, the
group does not resize and the parts of the datagrid that are outside the
group are no longer visible.

With some experimentation, this seems to happen with any group that has only
one control in it, no matter what type of control it is. I know it's not
normal to have a group with just one object in it but any ideas why this
might be happening?

Pete