silver menu in Windows, why?

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sun Jul 10 15:07:46 EDT 2011

Hi, all. I've put a menu in a stack (using the autobuild  in the
MenuBuilder) I've made which has a light blue background. In Windows, this
menu for some reason has a silver opaque background behind it. Of course,
with Mac OS the menu's beamed up, so background isn't an issue. I don't see
a way to change this background. The menu set seems to be a group, and it
seems the silver color is a property of this group. But I can't seem to find
a property in the Colors to change to make the menu transparent. Could
someone clue me about this? Thanks.

rand valentine