Missing Menu Items

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sun Jul 10 13:08:51 EDT 2011

 Thank you for taking the time to answer my request, Mark, I appreciate it
very much.

So, yes, I was using a mac to do that scripting. And yes, your comments were
right on. There is one more component to my mess, though, namely that I had
deleted some of the auto-added menu items, such as Preferences. This I think
created chaos at some level. I wish we had better documentation of all of
these details in LiveCode, but I'm not holding my breath, having used it and
its ancestors for many years. But with your help I was able to at least get
something working.

rand

Message: 10