missing menu items

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Sat Jul 9 19:07:01 EDT 2011

Hi, all. I'm having problems with what should be the simple addition of a
standard menu to a stack I've built. In both the File menu and the Edit
menu, both of which were added simply by creating the default set, only the
first item in menu list show up when I preview the menu in LiveCode.

So for example, my File menu has

&Save/S
-
&Quit/Q

but all that shows up in Save in the File menu.

My edit menu has

Copy/C
Cut/X
Select &All/A

but all that shows up in the Edit menu in LiveCode when I check "Preview in
Menu Bar" is Copy. What am I missing here? Thanks.

rand valentine