color histogram?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 05:07:12 EDT 2011

On Jul 7, 2011, at 11:08 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm building another education app for a state school
> system, and
> this time I'm creating a skinnable themed desktop, which kids can
> add their
> own wallpaper to. I'm wondering if anyone has a quick routine to
> calculate
> the 'main' colors of an image-- so I could automatically theme the
> button
> colors and some other objects.
>
> If not, I'll have to write my own. Thx.

You could take a look at Wilhem Sanke's ImageData Toolkit at
     http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia/Samples.htm

and here is a blast from the past you might appreciate Chipp

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-quot-Imagedata-Toolkit-2-quot-released-td349536.html

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas