Finding the main stack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 7 22:48:06 EDT 2011

Pete-

> When the app starts up, I issue a "start using" command to bring in my
> library handlers.  I have a libraryStack handler which needs to get hold of
> the value of a custom property in the main stack of the handler that issued
> the "start using" command.

In that case, that sounds like the wrong architecture. My thinking is
that a library stack shouldn't have to have a knowledge of the stack
using it. Otherwise it might just as well be a substack of the
mainstack, and then your troubles are over.

Is there another paradigm you can use other than a custom property of
the stack that uses the library?

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net