Using linkText

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Jul 7 18:56:56 EDT 2011

Thanks Ken.  Seems like linkText is the way to go - it's just awkward to
maintain.  I was hoping there might be something like a right click that
would bring up a dialog to insert the linkText, kinda like you see in a lot
of WYSIWIG html editors.  I guess I could put that together pretty easily.
Pete