Hide A Stack, But Not Hide A Stack?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jul 7 16:56:19 EDT 2011

> If you issue a "start using" command, the named stack doesn't show up in the
> IDE, but that would mean moving the support stacks out of the current main
> stack....

Sorry, Pete... doing a "start using" loads the stack into memory but it is also shown in the App Browser (same as the "there is a stack" method).

@Scott: I don't think there's a way to make a stack "loaded" but not visible to LC in some way. Worst case scenario if you knew where the stack was that you needed stuff from you could open, grab what you need, then close and purge the stack from memory so that it never appears in the LC IDE at all.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/