Tabs in custom property

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 15:19:49 EDT 2011

Pete,
Try widening your property inspector or testing for tabs with the right-arrow. On my Mac, on 4.6.2, I get a tab added but all text selected. If I widen the property inspector, it's clear that the new tab character is included in the selection. You can also flip the 'show gridlines' option, to check that the tab is moving the cursor to the next 'cell'
Best,
Keith..