defining and using globals in an application

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 7 12:09:25 EDT 2011

I don't think she said that. I think she is talking about in the dev environment. Globals are global to Livecode, not just the stack, assuming you declare them in the script or handler. Obviously, in an executable, the OS is going to firewall each app from the other, unless you make a way for them to communicate with each other.

Bob