defining and using globals in an application

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Thu Jul 7 11:33:45 EDT 2011

> (I never did like having those single lines of code (aka "global TestVar")
living outside of any handler in my scripts. They were - if I may use the
past tense - an ugly feature of the language too...)

We're all different (well, most of us). I like having a list of all
variables right there, at the top of each handler or script. It's
self-documenting, and the language forces me to maintain a discipline. (But
then I also like to line up the icons on my desktop.)

S.