scripting QuickTime player

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Thu Jul 7 01:47:36 EDT 2011

It totally helped, Devin. Works great. Thanks a bunch. Tutorial appreciated.

I didn't check the timescale property immediately. I guessed maybe 30 frames per second. Hahaha. By trial and error the ideal value turned out to be 60000. Now I get it.

Tim