default textsize and textfont?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jul 6 14:27:42 EDT 2011

> So if a script wants to find out the system font, and the above is added
> to every standalone, then we could call "revFontGetSystemFont" in our
> scripts whenever we needed to know that info. That's handy.

Keep in mind though that it's not the *true* system font (as the OS would
give you); it's a font name constant that the revFontGetSystemFont handler
returns. So if tomorrow, OS X switches from Lucida Grande to Futura, calling
revFontGetSystemFont would still hand you "Lucida Grande".

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/