create a blurred box 'drop shadow' grc?

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Tue Jul 5 19:05:05 EDT 2011

on Tue Jul 5 16:06:20 CDT 2011, Chipp Walters wrote:

Does anyone know if you can create a blurred box using a grc and
blend/effects settings which overlays another image correctly?
<<

Sure. BTW, isn't that what you created already in the image?
In the end it depends on what your final result is, but here's my
results.
I made it to look like yours, in which I succeeded.

I placed an image on the stack. Selected a bmp image for it.
Then placed a graphic over it.

Graphic Effects settings:
dropShadow: checked
color: black
blendMode: normal
opacity: 220
filter: box3pass (it really doesn't change too much)
spread: 84
size: 27
distance: 0
angle: 0