Pinch Zooming an image in iOS

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jul 5 13:40:06 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Yeah, that show Xcode 3.2.6. I believe the most recent version is XCode 4,
> and then there's iOS 5 something or another. I'm just trying to understand
> what works best for RR devs currently.
>
> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Roger Eller wrote:
>
> > Version requirements for mobile development can be found here:
> >
> > *iOS* (on Mac only):
> >

> http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/2571/lessons/23275-How-do-I-Become-an-iOS-Developer-
> >
> > *Android* (PC or Mac):
> >

> http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/2571/lessons/27385-How-do-I-Become-an-Android-Developer-on-a-PC-
> >

> http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/2571/lessons/27389-How-do-I-Become-an-Android-Developer-on-a-Mac-
> >
> > ~Roger
> >

> --
> Chipp Walters
> CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.

<2cents> I try to stick with the versions that have been approved and
documented per RunRev.  Realizing that Apple may have just released
something newer, it may be risky to use for production, especially if the
team at RunRev does not yet support it.  Then again, sometimes it's ok
if/when they state that you can use xx version 'or higher'.  </2cents>

~Roger