Livecode Server

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jul 4 23:53:15 EDT 2011

I am trying to get a revserver instance working at Dreamhost. But the site
structure is different there than the on-rev server examples included. There
is no public-html level at Dreamhost.

 - so the question is - has anyone successfully installed a revserver
instance at Dreamhost using only a .htaccess file,  or do I need to get more
into server configuration  (i.e. Virtual Host) if I want all my sites (on
the same server) to execute .irev files?

There's not a lot of documentation re this and I've not done this kind of
installation before. Any help would be welcomed. thanks.

Dreamhost
-----------------------------

*very top level=*
MailDir (directory)