Anyone using MobGUI?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jul 4 00:39:56 EDT 2011

Aren't all purchasers of a product like this developers by default? Why
would end users ever delve into application code? Certainly, I've never
tried looking at the source code for a commercial application, even when
available. And, mostly code in stacks can't be edited unless you're in an LC
IDE.

Not sure what your point is.