Tab Key

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:04:39 EDT 2011

I have a card that contains a text field and a scrolling field.  On
the card I have a handler to handle the tab key:

on tabKey
   if the shiftKey is down then tabback
   else tabforward
end tabKey

The above is working as expected...unless I select anything in the
scrolling field.  Once I do this, the card doesn't seem to recognize
the tabkey anymore.

When the tab key is pressed, the I tab forward to the next field in
the text field.  The scrolling field provides alternative works to
select.  When I select any words, the tab key is disabled unless I
click into the text field.

I am not sure why this is happening.

Thanks,
Warren