Upper/Lower case issue

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jul 2 21:06:43 EDT 2011

Hi Chip,
Thanks for chiming in and yes I know there is a label as well as a name.
 Further back in the thread, there's a explanation of what I'm trying to do.
 The whole problem arises because the casesensitive setting doesn't apply to
object names so LC can't distinguish between two objects with the same name
but in different cases.  But I'm sure you already know that.
Pete