Upper/Lower case issue

Chipp Walters chipp at altuit.com
Sat Jul 2 20:33:15 EDT 2011

Pete,

I'm coming a bit late to this but...

You do understand that a button's name is different from it's label.

You can have a button named "fred1" with it's label set to:

fred

And another buttoned named "fred2" with it's label set to:

FRED

So the end user sees the difference as only upper and lower case, whereas your program differentiates them correctly by their unique names.

I wasn't sure this was clear to you.

Chipp Walters
CEO Shafer Walters Group, Inc