Upper/Lower case issue

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jul 2 15:26:30 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the good suggestions, they all have merit but I don't feel
any of them are any better or worse than what I'm already doing.  I
understand and agree with the need to avoid duplicate object names but, once
again, these are not duplicate names in any generally accepted sense of the
word no matter what LC thinks of them - their case makes them unique - so I
don't feel like I'm breaking any golden programming rules.

Pete