Upper/Lower case issue

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 01:38:47 EDT 2011

Pete.

In the old HC days, before there was a name AND a label, I might have understood that you might have a valid reason to use identical names. You are aware that these two properties exist, and still have your reasons. Can you say briefly what they are?

 I know you said they were too complicated, but just a one or two liner?

Craig Newman