Enhanced QT External: Intel-Only?

Jean Rioux jrioux at benedictine.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:48:49 EDT 2011

Does anyone know whether this external is "Intel-only"? I just read one LiveCode programmer's guidelines for submission to the Mac App Store (revUp issue 100), which mentioned that the app, including all its externals, must be "Intel-only".

"All Mac Builds Require to be Intel Only. This means no universal or PPC builds at all, this also includes all externals and helper applications located within your application bundle. I found out the hard way about this! All binaries have to be Intel Only."

I'm not sure whether the question even applies to the Enhanced QT External, but my prospective Mac App submission does use it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd rather not "find out the hard way" that I cannot use it.

Jean Rioux