what RGB is blue?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 1 11:50:56 EDT 2011

Geoff,

No, because HSV is just a different represenation of RGB and in RGB there's only one single white point and only one single black point while in HSV there's a completely white line and a completely black plain (a little bit of white is still white and very bright black is still black). For this reason, you might expect RGB to be more accurate at the extremes. Still, because it is just a matter of math, it shouldn't really matter much. I'm not a true expert, this is just what I understand from it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com