How to set-up Chatrev server on Linux / on-rev?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 09:58:03 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
I think the title says it all - I want to attempt to configure a Chatrev server on Linux - either on my Linux VPS or my on-rev account. Are there any set-up or admin docs or posts around, as I can't find anything in the list archives or via Google?

I've downloaded the server stack from http://bjoernke.com/index.irev?target=chatrev but what next? Save as a Linux stand-alone? upload to the server, if so, where? How does one start the server with no UI access - and what about enabling server ports, etc?
Best,
Keith..