dgText

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Jan 31 12:59:50 EST 2011

Yep, I agree.  Datagrids are mentioned in the Reference manual as an available control, they're on the IDE Tool palette but the dictionary is silent about them.  Trevor has very thoroughly documented datagrids at the provided link but but their properties and messages should be in the dictionary.

Pete Haworth