Do Revlet pages have unique URLs?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 31 10:40:06 EST 2011

Keith,

Yes, I think it is feasible to have a single revlet with multiple
stacks and different entry points based on the stack parameter. Or you
can have a dispatch stack and use the javascript params array to hold
information which will be used by the dispatch stack load load
whatever stack you need. This way you can have more arbitration than
just a stack name if needed.

Extracting URL parameters is not hard but if you want to make it
extremely easy check out: http://menacingcloud.com/?c=uriProcessing
this is just one of the many libraries that make it easy to do it.

If you want to do it by hand, it is just a manipulation on
"window.location" and its members.

Cheers
andre