[ANN] Revision to TimeMachine

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 22:53:53 EST 2011

I revised TimeMachine to include David Bovill's suggestions of including an auto-run mode and the ability to add and edit events. I also cleaned it up a bit.

You may recall that TimeMachine is intended to promote a truer sense of perspective of the timescales of events relative to the enormous 13.7 billion year age of the universe. It allows the user to select various timescales, and then to move through that time span to view images of events.

Since I have been unsuccessful in uploading the real stack to Rev Online, I uploaded a faux stack that links to the download page of my website:

												http://web.me.com/irog/Roger_Guay/Downloads.html

So you can go to RevOnline, or go to my website directly  . . . your choice.

Thanks, cheers and enjoy,

Roger Guay