[OT] convert CWK to PowerPoint or OpenOffice

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 21:50:48 EST 2011

Richard, If you don't find a solution please feel free to send them to me and I will be glad to convert them for you. I have iWork and PPT but no longer have Appleworks. If I don't need the AW and can open them in iWork then go ahead and send them to me. I'm up for another hour or so here tonight.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net