Do Revlet pages have unique URLs?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 10:39:02 EST 2011

Hi Folks,
I'm looking to pull together various rev wire-frame/prototype/experiment pages for a web app project into a more structured development environment. If I migrate my various experiments into sub-stacks of a single GLX framework app (and then save this as a revlet) would individual revlet pages be externally addressable via urls within a requirements mgt database? Or does revweb work as a self-contained 'player', suggesting that I'd need to keep the various pages separate?
TIA,
Keith..