An idea on multithreading implementation

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 22:32:29 EST 2011

Hi Geoff,

Geoff Canyon Rev wrote:

> To those proposing a SWF player, why would that be better than an
> improvement in native LC graphics performance?

Better? No, I could not say this, but less time to implement...
Yes, definitively less time. Notice that NeoBook had a SWF player
as an optional DLL many years ago and now it's part of the
default installation.

And Now, for a completely unrelated display of awesomeness,
visit this page with Google Chrome:
http://www.effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/

8 bit color cycling was my second help request to
Scott Raney, back in the beginning of time... :-D

Al