Project Madness

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Jan 28 16:31:44 EST 2011

 *They* know what you are doing!
That's exactly why one will not see *fade to black scene transitions* on
commercial TV any more, and will see random ads tacked on other random spots
during commercial breaks, with a hard cuts and no black. This makes for some
interesting juxtapositions, as the human mind is still processing the

On 28 January 2011 13:13, Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com> wrote:

> I know! I'll write a program that reads the brightness of the screen on my
> TV and since most Commercials are brighter than the show or movie I am
> watching I can determine if a commercial is on and turn down the sound for a
> minute or two and then turn it back up after the commercial. I take
> photoresistor readings and based on those look up the time

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA