on-rev upload limits and Amazon S3 as an alternative

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Jan 28 16:28:59 EST 2011

Have you tried Dropbox on local/cloud storage and syncing? They have a free 2 gig account and it is very, very convenient. It has Windows, Mac, Iphone, IPad (and Linux I believe), and it can also be used from an internet browser. It syncs local dropbox folders on your PC/device; you can also send http links for files in the public subfolder.
www.dropbox.com
Best,
	François