Send In Time

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jan 28 13:39:55 EST 2011

not parallel processing but wishful programming, you use a send in
time and hope that no other command block the engine long enough for
its scheduling thing to go bananas.

since you control everything, when you program with send in time, you
keep your code out of blocking situations so that the engine can work
its magic.