on-rev upload limits and Amazon S3 as an alternative

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jan 28 12:07:28 EST 2011

Martin,

How big are those files? I am not one to tell other people about their
design or business, but uploading huge files over HTTP is not wise. When I
say huge, I am not saying 20 mb, I am saying stuff like 300 mb or things
like it. If you're uploading stuff the size of a CD or DVD, you might want
to explore other venues.

S3 should work, there are libraries for it as others have posted.