On-rev Rename quotes work. Vars don't!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Jan 27 21:06:18 EST 2011

Hi Richard & Klaus,

I set the default folder to the correct path
before the rename statement.  I've checked it,
and it is correct.  I've also tried to fully qualify
the path name for both variables.  It still doesn't work.

Someone other than myself should try to reproduce
the error on On-Rev when they get the chance.
For now the work around with the "Do" command is fine.

Thanks guys!

Rick