usb driver problem

Jerry J jhj at jhj.com
Thu Jan 27 17:39:34 EST 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 2:15 PM, Claudi Cornaz wrote:

> Hi all yea,
>
> 17.23 CET. Finaly we have contact!!!!

Congratulations! Just in time for me. I'm just about to have to hook up to two serial devices in a project to replace a HC stack that has been running for about 12 years on a PowerBook G3 Pismo out in a blockhouse on a ranch. Those things run forever! I'm replacing it with another Pismo that I made like new from maybe 4 other donors. I'll obviously be running OSX 10.4, so we'll we if that has any surprises for us!

Onward!
--Jerry Jensen