OAuth

Harald Müller harald at etcpp.de
Thu Jan 27 09:59:36 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I managed posting to Facebook also, but not via clean OAuth. Anyway: Good
luck with your commercial attempt!

You are right, the open-source attempt with the Wiki didn't work well and
I don't know how this can be done as "group work". But I think it's not clever
when each of us goes the same road, we could take a bus and share cost/time.
Perhaps the key point is to find a platform which was made for things like that.

http://www.subethaedit.net/  perhaps, or something like that.

Best regards,
Harald.