Live LiveCode Code Event looking for presenters

Calvin Waterbury cjw at eml.cc
Wed Jan 26 15:33:58 EST 2011

Howdy from Texas, Y'all!

I would like to do my part in good time, but I am still learning;
however, if somebody out there does work on Macs and Microsoft, I would
really like to see an unbiased, or at least a fair comparison between
strengths/weaknesses of these two titans of the personal O/S.  Sort of
down the lines of, "Macs really are much better at stringing foobars,
but Windows wins out when it comes to gizwort constructs" and "Did you
know Windows can do this...,but on a Mac you have to use this work around."

I have been a Microsoft user since DOS (1984), but have been quite
intrigued by what I have garnered from the Mac discussions on the mail list.

Any takers?

Calvin

PS - I realize Lnx is out there too!  :)