LC-list vs. LC-forum

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jan 26 12:27:26 EST 2011

Tiemo Hollmann wrote:
> What I am asking is, what is the "right to live" for both parallel? Is there
> a different use for both? Different people? Different topics? Isn't it too
> much effort for you all to read, check and answer permanently both, the list
> and the forums? For me it is too time consuming to read both every day.
> Which one is most valuable?

For the most part, there are so many subscribers here who also frequent
the forums that it's mostly a matter of personal preference, push vs. pull.

This list predates the forums by several years, so I find a slightly
higher ratio of professional devs here, but the difference is really
very slight.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World