AW: How to narrow SQL search with multiple criterias?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jan 26 11:57:57 EST 2011

Hi William,
That's what I thought, to cycle through the SQL result data with LC, but was
unsure how performing it is. I have let's say 20000 records and have to
check multiple properties with multiple values. Will the result of my cycle
still be so fast, that the user doesn't has to wait for it, because it
should just be a nice usability feature to disable the remaining selections
and is not necessary for life. I was unsure, if cycling through the result
with LC would be state of the art to realize such feature.
Probably I have to code it and make real performance test with and without
this feature. Perhaps the SQL Select is so much more time consuming, that my
LC cycle isn't relevant anyway.
Thanks
Tiemo