Live LiveCode Coding Event #7

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 10:07:52 EST 2011

Whoops forgot to post the wrapup mail...

---

Hello everyone

Event nr. 7 was a blast, tho it had various problems. First Rob fell down a stair and therefore was unavailable due to broken bones, and then David had an evil technical sound problem. He also forgot to record it, but I guess he's glad about that fact in hindsight, as that microphone scratching sound was really terrible...

Me, I had lots of disconnects, because I used the wifi instead of connecting via ethernet cable. So there's 5 recordings (sorry about that):

1: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12178144
2: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12178212
3: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12178323
4: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12178616
5: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/12178856

At the end of my presentation, Rick won the Take Control eBook “Take Control of Mac OS X Backups”. We're able to offer it because of TidBITS and eHug.

http://www.tidbits.com/
http://www.ehug.info/