[ANN] TimeMachine

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 22:07:14 EST 2011

I apologize if my TimeMachine stack provokes controversy. Since I am a scientist and a humanist, TimeMachine reflects the current scientific understanding of our universe and events. I welcome anyone to tailor TimeMachine for their own views and perspectives. And to that end, I am revising TimeMachine to allow easy inclusion of new events and editing of all events. But, for the love of god, don't show dinosaurs and humans palling around together! Standby....

Cheers,

Roger