Feature support by deployment type - the state of the art?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 12:31:33 EST 2011

Sorry Jaque but for me, cross-platform is only relevant for desktop apps. I bought into Revolution for it's web app development capabilities. The new LiveCode branding and positioning is all about writing apps that are deployable across environments - including the web, server (OK, pre-release) and iOS (not so interesting for me yet).

I'd be very happy to be corrected on this but my understanding is that the current web component doesn't support stacks(?) Doesn't that mean that, by definition, no app that uses any stack-based add-ons can be deployed to the web(?)