Feature support by deployment type - the state of the art?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jan 24 11:50:45 EST 2011

On 1/24/11 5:32 AM, Keith Clarke wrote:

> Back to my original question, it would have been nice to see in the
> RunRev Store a simple table of which third-party components can be
> deployed where but I guess anything that risks shattering the
> illusion of universality is against RunRev's interests, so I won't
> hold my breath. ;-)

Since almost all the add-on components are LiveCode stacks at their
core, I'd be surprised if they didn't run on all operating systems and,
I believe, they almost all do. The exceptions may be the one or two that
are implemented as externals (those may lack a Linux option.) It might
be easier to list the ones that are not x-plat. LiveCode really is
pretty universal.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com